Cal Ripken Jr Net Worth
Cal Ripken Jr Net Worth 2019: Calvin Edwin Ripken Jr., nicknamed “The Iron Man”, is an American former baseball shortstop and third baseman who played 21 seasons in Major League Baseball for the Baltimore Orioles.
- First Name: Cal
- Last Name: Ripken, Jr.
- Full Name: Calvin Edwin Ripken Jr.
- Alternative Name: The Iron Man, Cal Ripken, Jr.
- Age: 57 years
- Birthday: 24th August, 1960
- Birthplace: Havre de Grace, Maryland
- Height: 6′ 4″ (193 cm)
- Weight: 200lbs (91 kg)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Grey
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Aberdeen High School, Aberdeen, Maryland, Aberdeen (Aberdeen, MD)
- Profession: Former Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Shortstop
- Bats: Right
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 10th August, 1981
- MLB Final Game Date: 6th October, 2001
- Draft: Drafted by the Baltimore Orioles in the 2nd round of the 1978 amateur draft.
- Hall of Fame: Inducted into the Hall of Fame by BBWAA as Player in 2007 (537/545 ballots).
- Claim to Fame: played in a record 2,632 straight games
Hall of Fame shortstop and third baseman who played his entire 21-year career with the Baltimore Orioles and earned the nickname Iron Man after setting the MLB record for most consecutive games played with 2,632. In 2019, Cal Ripken Jr Net Worth is $75 Million. He married Kelly Geer in November 1987 and they raised two children together before divorcing in 2016.
How Much is Cal Ripken Jr Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Cal Ripken Jr Net Worth 2019 is $75 Million. He passed Lou Gehrig ‘s long-standing record for the most number of games played in a row. He was a 19-time All-Star, 2-time American League MVP, 2-time Gold Glove winner, and 8-time Silver Slugger winner.