Lee Sharpe Net Worth
Lee Sharpe Net Worth 2019: Lee Stuart Sharpe is an English former professional footballer, sports television pundit and reality television personality, who as a player was predominantly a left winger from 1988 to 2004.
Sharpe joined Manchester United from Torquay United as a youngster in 1988, playing for the club up until 1996.
- First Name: Lee
- Middle Name: Stuart
- Last Name: Sharpe
- Full Name: Lee Stuart Sharpe
- Age: 46 years
- Birthday: 27th May, 1971
- Birthplace: Halesowen, England, UK
- Height: 6′ 0″ (183 cm)
- Weight: 175lbs (79 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- Profession: Former Professional Footballer, Sports Television pundit and Reality Television personality
- Profession: Football
- Claim to Fame: Manchester United Player
- Talent Agency: ASM Management- Agent David Samuel, Red Carpet Entertainment Agency
- Websites: www.leesharpe.com/, www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=7197, twitter.com/lsharpeofficial, www.leesharpefoundation.org/
Retired soccer player best known to TV audiences for his appearances on reality shows like “Celebrity Love Island” and “Dancing On Ice.” He played professional soccer from 1988 to 2006 and won three Premiere League titles with Manchester United. In 2019, Lee Sharpe Net Worth is $16 Million. He dated ‘Celebrity Love Island’ co-star Abi Titmuss .
How Much is Lee Sharpe Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Lee Sharpe Net Worth 2019 is $16 Million. He co-starred with British TV actress Clare Buckfield on ITV’s “Dancing on Ice.” He has served as a soccer analyst for ESPN Star and hosted the game show “Kickoff.”