Melinda Gates Net Worth
Melinda Gates Net Worth 2019: Melinda Ann Gates DBE is an American philanthropist. She is a former Microsoft employee and co-founder of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. She worked at Microsoft, where she was project manager for Microsoft Bob, Encarta and Expedia.
- First Name: Melinda
- Middle Name: Ann
- Last Name: Gates
- Maiden Name: French
- Full Name: Melinda Ann French
- Alternative Name: Melinda French Gates
- Age: 53 years
- Birthday: 15th August, 1964
- Birthplace: Dallas, Texas, USA
- Build: Slim
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Businesswoman and philanthropist
- Profession: Philanthropist
- Websites: http://www.gatesfoundation.org/Pages/home.aspx
Created a charitable foundation with her husband Bill Gates . In 2019, Melinda Gates Net Worth is $70 Billion. She had her first child, Jennifer , in April 1996, followed by Rory in May 1999 and Phoebe in September 2002. Her mother was a homemaker and her father was an engineer.
How Much is Melinda Gates Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Melinda Gates Net Worth 2019 is $70 Billion. She and her husband were deemed Persons of the Year with Bono by Time magazine in 2005. She was the project manager for Microsoft Bob, Microsoft Encarta, and Expedia.