Reggie Miller Net Worth
Reggie Miller Net Worth 2019: Reginald Wayne Miller is an American retired professional basketball player who played his entire 18-year National Basketball Association career with the Indiana Pacers.
- First Name: Reginald
- Middle Name: Wayne
- Last Name: Miller
- Full Name: Reginald Wayne Miller
- Alternative Name: Killer Miller, Reggie
- Age: 52 years
- Birthday: 24th August, 1965
- Birthplace: Riverside, California
- Height: 6′ 7″ (201 cm)
- Weight: 185lbs (84 kg)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: American
- High School: Riverside Polytech in Riverside, California
- University: University of California, Los Angeles
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Guard, Forward
- NBA First Game Date: 6th November, 1987
- Draft: Indiana Pacers, 1st round (11th pick, 11th overall), 1987 NBA Draft
- Claim to Fame: Former Indiana Pacer, NBA record for career three-pointers made (2,560)
Legendary NBA 3-point shooter who played his entire 18-year career with the Indiana Pacers. He was named to five NBA All-Star games and led the Pacers to the franchise’s first ever NBA Finals appearance in 2000, where they were defeated by the Los Angeles Lakers. In 2019, Reggie Miller Net Worth is $90 Million. He was married to Marita Stavrou from 1992 to 2001. He grew up in a military family with his sister Cheryl Miller , who became a WNBA star and ESPN reporter.
How Much is Reggie Miller Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Reggie Miller Net Worth 2019 is $90 Million. He played under John Wooden ‘s guidance at UCLA. He scored 8 points in 8.9 seconds in a game against the Knicks on May 7, 1995.