Shontelle Net Worth
Shontelle Net Worth 2019: Shontelle Layne, known professionally as Shontelle, is a Barbadian singer. She released her debut album Shontelligence in November 2008. Her second album, No Gravity, was released in September 2010. Her singles, “T-Shirt”, and “Impossible”, achieved international success.
- First Name: Shontelle
- Middle Name: Layne
- Full Name: Shontelle Layne
- Age: 32 years
- Birthday: 4th October, 1985
- Birthplace: Saint James, Barbados
- Height: 5′ 4″ (163 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: Barbadian
- Profession: Recording artist, songwriter
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: known professionally as Shontelle, is a Barbadian singer, and songwriter.
- Music Genre (Text): R&B, reggae, pop, hip hop
- Year(s) Active: 2008–present
- Record Label: SRC, Motown, Universal Republic, Republic
- Associated Acts: Rihanna, Akon, Pitbull, Beenie Man, Asher Roth, J-Status, Collie Buddz, Timati, Angelique Sabrina
- Websites: http://shontellemusic.com
Barbadian R&B singer who released the Platinum-selling single “Impossible” in 2010 and the single “T-Shirt,” which charted at #36. In 2019, Shontelle Net Worth is $4 Million. She has two younger sisters named Rayana and Rhea.
How Much is Shontelle Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Shontelle Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million. She performed with Rihanna on the 2007 single “Roll It.” Her second album, No Gravity, was a top twenty-five album in the United Kingdom.