Stanley Tucci Net Worth
Stanley Tucci Net Worth 2019: Stanley Tucci is an American actor, writer, producer, and film director.
He has won three Emmy Awards; two for his performances in Winchell and Monk, and one as a producer of Park Bench with Steve Buscemi. Tucci was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his performance in The Lovely Bones.
- First Name: Stanley
- Middle Name: Oliver
- Last Name: Tucci
- Full Name: Stanley Oliver Tucci
- Age: 57 years
- Birthday: 11th November, 1960
- Birthplace: Peekskill, New York, United States
- Height: 5′ 8″ (173 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Bald
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: John Jay High School, Lewsisboro, New York, United States
- University: State University Of New York At Purchase, Purchase, New York (1982).
- Profession: Actor
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Winchell
- Year(s) Active: 1985–present, 1982–present
- Father: Stanley Tucci Senior (art teacher at Horace Greeley High School in Chappaqua, New York)
- Mother: Joan Tropiano
- Sister: Christine Tucci
- Family Member: Joseph Tropiano, Emily Blunt
- Friend: Meryl Streep
Longtime actor known for his work in such films as Big Night, The Devil Wears Prada , The Terminal , Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters , Transformers: Age of Extinction and the Hunger Games franchise. He was cast as Cadenza in the 2017 film Beauty and the Beast . In 2019, Stanley Tucci Net Worth is $25 Million. In 1995 he married Kathryn Spath-Tucci and they remained married until she lost her battle to breast cancer in 2009. They had three children together. He later married Felicity Blunt, the sister of Emily Blunt . Together they welcomed a son named Matteo. His sister is Christine Tucci and his brother-in-law is John Krasinski .
How Much is Stanley Tucci Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Stanley Tucci Net Worth 2019 is $25 Million. He appeared opposite Emma Stone in the 2010 comedy Easy A . He played Dr. Kevin Moretti on 10 episodes of the long-running drama series ER from 2007 to 2008.