Stella Parton Net Worth
Stella Parton Net Worth 2019: Stella Mae Parton is an American country singer and songwriter. Parton is best known for a series of country singles that charted during the mid- to late-1970s, her biggest hit being 1975’s “I Want to Hold You In My Dreams Tonight”.
- First Name: Stella
- Last Name: Parton
- Age: 68 years
- Birthday: 4th May, 1949
- Birthplace: Sevierville, Tennessee, USA
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter, Actress
- Profession: Actress
- Music Genre (Text): Country, Gospel
- Year(s) Active: 1967– present
- Record Label: Elektra Records, Soul, Country and Blues Records, Raptor Records
- Associated Acts: Dolly Parton, Randy Parton
American country singer and songwriter who is best known for her 1975 hit song, “I Want to Hold You in My Dreams Tonight.” In 2019, Stella Parton Net Worth is $10 Million. She married Marvin Carroll Rauhoff in 1966 and together they had a son named Timothy in 1968.
How Much is Stella Parton Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Stella Parton Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. She is the sister of country music superstar Dolly Parton . She won the Entertainer of the Year and Album of the Year awards in 2006.