Stephanie Miller Net Worth
Stephanie Miller Net Worth 2019: Stephanie Catherine Miller is an American political commentator, comedian, and host of The Stephanie Miller Show, a liberal talk radio program produced in Los Angeles, California, by WYD Media Management and syndicated nationally by Westwood One.
- First Name: Stephanie
- Last Name: Miller
- Full Name: Stephanie Catherine Miller
- Age: 56 years
- Birthday: 29th September, 1961
- Birthplace: Washington, D.C.
- Height: 5′ 7″ (170 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Radio Personality, Comic
- Profession: Radio Personality
- Claim to Fame: The Stephanie Miller Show
- Music Genre (Text): Political satire, Observational comedy
- Websites: www.stephaniemiller.com/, http://www.stephaniemiller.com
Host of her self-titled nationally syndicated political radio show. Talkers Magazine ranked her the 11th most important radio talk show host in America in 2012. In 2019, Stephanie Miller Net Worth is $2 Million. Her father, William E. Miller, is a former U.S. Representative and a one-time presidential running mate.
How Much is Stephanie Miller Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Stephanie Miller Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million. Al Gore got her a program on Current TV, the network that he owned and operated. She played herself in the Gwyneth Paltrow hit film, View from the Top.