Stevan Ridley Net Worth
Stevan Ridley Net Worth 2019: Stevan Todd Ridley is an American football running back for the Pittsburgh Steelers of the National Football League. He played college football at LSU and was drafted by the New England Patriots in the third round of the 2011 NFL Draft.
- First Name: Stevan
- Middle Name: Todd
- Last Name: Ridley
- Full Name: Stevan Todd Ridley
- Age: 28 years
- Birthday: 27th January, 1989
- Birthplace: Natchez, Mississippi
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Weight: 225lbs (102 kg)
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- University: Lsu
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Running Back
- Draft: Drafted by the New England Patriots in the 3rd round (73rd overall) of the 2011 NFL Draft.
NFL running back who began his career with the New England Patriots in 2011. He rushed for 1,263 yards and 12 touchdowns in 2012. In 2019, Stevan Ridley Net Worth is $2.5 Million. The son of Leon and Carolyn Ridley, he has one brother named Chad.
How Much is Stevan Ridley Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Stevan Ridley Net Worth 2019 is $2.5 Million. He became teammates with Pro-Bowl quarterback Tom Brady in 2011. He lost a costly fumble in the 2013 AFC Championship game against the Baltimore Ravens.