Steve Earle Net Worth
Steve Earle Net Worth 2019: Stephen Fain Earle is an American rock, country and folk singer-songwriter, record producer, author and actor. Earle began his career as a songwriter in Nashville and released his first EP in 1982.
His breakthrough album was the 1986 album Guitar Town.
- First Name: Steve
- Last Name: Earle
- Full Name: Stephen Fain Earle
- Age: 63 years
- Birthday: 17th January, 1955
- Birthplace: Hampton, Virginia, USA
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Salt and Pepper
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Musician, singer-songwriter, writer, actor
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: Brokeback Mountain
- Music Genre (Text): Country, Rock, Folk, Roots Rock, Rockabilly, rock, folk, roots rock, rockabilly
- Music Genre: Country
- Music Style: Pop/Rock, Contemporary Country, Roots Rock, New Traditionalist, Alt-Country, Americana, Alternative/ Indie Rock, Heartland Rock, Folk, Contemporary Singer/Songwriter, Protest Songs
- Music Mood: Rebellious, Melancholy, Earnest, Literate, Earthy, Rowdy, Confident, Bittersweet, Passionate, Street-Smart, Raucous, Intimate, Organic, Autumnal, Provocative, Brash, Poignant, Sad, Boisterous, Complex, Confrontational
- Instrument: Guitar, Vocals
- Instrument (text): Guitar, Mandolin, Harmonica, Banjo, Bouzouki, Bass Guitar, mandolin, harmonica, banjo, bouzouki, bass guitar, Vocals, guitar
- Record Label: Uni. MCA Nashville, New West, E² Records, Warner Bros.
- Associated Acts: Townes Van Zandt, Guy Clark, Del McCoury Band, Lucinda Williams Aaron Glassford, Lucinda Williams, Ray Wylie Hubbard, Mary Cutrufello
- Websites: http://www.steveearle.com/
Grammy Award-winning performer whose hit album Guitar Town of 1986 kicked off a diverse and storied career. In 2019, Steve Earle Net Worth is $10 Million. His sister Stacey Earle became a respected musician and songwriter. He was married seven times to six wives, marrying one of them twice.
How Much is Steve Earle Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Steve Earle Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. His songs were covered by many other artists, including Johnny Cash . He was a political activist against capital punishment.