Steve Garvey Net Worth
Steve Garvey Net Worth 2019: Steven Patrick Garvey is an American former professional baseball player. He played in Major League Baseball as a first baseman, most notably for the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- First Name: Steven
- Middle Name: Patrick
- Last Name: Garvey
- Full Name: Steven Patrick Garvey
- Age: 69 years
- Birthday: 22nd December, 1948
- Birthplace: Tampa, FL
- Height: 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Weight: 192lbs (87 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Nationality: American
- High School: Chamberlain (Tampa, FL)
- University: Michigan State University
- Profession: Former Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: First Baseman, Third Baseman
- Bats: Right
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 1st September, 1969
- MLB Final Game Date: 23rd May, 1987
- Draft: Drafted by the Los Angeles Dodgers in the 1st round (13th pick) of the 1968 amateur draft (June Secondary).
- Claim to Fame: LA Dodgers
10-time MLB All-Star first baseman who won a World Series Championship with the Los Angeles Dodgers in 1981. In 2019, Steve Garvey Net Worth is $5 Million. He had six children between two wives and a girlfriend.
How Much is Steve Garvey Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Steve Garvey Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million. Tommy Lasorda was his manager on the Dodgers from 1976 to 1982. His nickname was Mr. Clean because of his good boy image in baseball.