Steve Lukather Net Worth
Steve Lukather Net Worth 2019: Steven Lee Lukather is an American guitarist, singer, songwriter, arranger and record producer, best known as a founding member of Toto. A prolific session musician, Lukather has recorded guitar tracks for more than 1,500 albums representing a broad array of artists and genres.
- First Name: Steve
- Last Name: Lukather
- Full Name: Steven Lee Lukather
- Alternative Name: Luke
- Age: 60 years
- Birthday: 21st October, 1957
- Birthplace: San Fernando Valley, California
- Height: 5′ 8½” (174 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Guitarist, Songwriter, Producer
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: Toto
- Music Genre (Text): Hard rock, pop rock, jazz fusion
- Year(s) Active: 1975–present
- Instrument (text): Guitar, vocals
- Record Label: Mascot Records
- Associated Acts: Toto, Michael Jackson, Ringo Starr & His All-Starr Band, Los Lobotomys, Larry Carlton, Earth, Wind & Fire, G3
- Websites: http://www.stevelukather.com/, http://stevelukather.com/
Guitarist, singer, and songwriter who played with the rock band Toto, the group known for songs like “Africa.” In 2019, Steve Lukather Net Worth is $80 Million. He was married to his second wife Shawn Batten from 2002 to 2010.
How Much is Steve Lukather Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Steve Lukather Net Worth 2019 is $80 Million. He played the guitar for multiple tracks on Michael Jackson ‘s album Thriller. He shares four Grammy Awards with Toto, including Album of the Year and Producer of the Year.