Steven Adams Net Worth
Steven Adams Net Worth 2019: Steven Funaki Adams is a New Zealand professional basketball player for the Oklahoma City Thunder of the National Basketball Association. After playing one season with his hometown team Wellington Saints in 2011, Adams moved to the United States in 2012 to play college basketball for Pittsburgh.
- First Name: Steven
- Middle Name: Funaki
- Last Name: Adams
- Full Name: Steven Funaki Adams
- Birthday: 28th July, 1993
- Birthplace: Rotorua, New Zealand
- Height: 7′ 0″ (213 cm)
- Weight: 240lbs (109 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: New Zealander
- High School: Notre Dame Preparatory School in Fitchburg, Massachusetts
- University: University of Pittsburgh
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Center
- Ice Hockey Shoots: Right
- Draft: Oklahoma City Thunder, 1st round (12th pick, 12th overall), 2013 NBA Draft
Seven-foot center who made his NBA debut in 2013 with the Oklahoma City Thunder after winning a New Zealand Basketball League title in 2011. In 2019, Steven Adams Net Worth is $20 Million. He has 17 siblings, including two-time Olympic gold medal shot putter Valerie .
How Much is Steven Adams Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Steven Adams Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. He joined power forward Nick Collison on the Thunder in 2013. He was named to the Big East All-Rookie Team in 2013 while playing at the University of Pittsburgh.