Steven Wright Net Worth
Steven Wright Net Worth 2019: Steven Alexander Wright is an American stand-up comedian, actor, writer, and film producer. He is known for his distinctly lethargic voice and slow, deadpan delivery of ironic, philosophical and sometimes nonsensical jokes, paraprosdokians, non sequiturs, anti-humor, and one-liners with contrived situations.
- First Name: Steven
- Last Name: Wright
- Full Name: Steven Alexander Wright
- Age: 62 years
- Birthday: 6th December, 1955
- Birthplace: Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Salt and Pepper
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Burlington High School, Burlington, Massachusetts
- University: Emerson College
- Profession: Comic
- Claim to Fame: legendary standup comedy genius, guy on the couch in Half Baked
- Music Genre (Text): surreal humor, one-liners, deadpan, wit/word play, observational comedy, Musical comedy, Anti-humor
- Year(s) Active: 1979–present
Legendary standup comedian who is known for his lethargic voice and slow, deadpan delivery of one-liners. His first standup social in 16 years, Steven Wright: When The Leaves Blow Away, premiered on Comedy Central in 2006. In 2019, Steven Wright Net Worth is $2 Million. He was raised in Burlington, MA with three siblings and Catholic parents.
How Much is Steven Wright Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Steven Wright Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million. He supplied the voice of the radio DJ in writer-director Quentin Tarantino ‘s film Reservoir Dogs. In 1989 he and fellow producer Dean Parisot won an Academy Award for their 30-minute short film The Appointments of Dennis Jennings.