Stromae Net Worth
Stromae Net Worth 2019: Paul Van Haver, better known by his stage name Stromae, is a Belgian musician, rapper and singer-songwriter. He established himself in both the hip hop and electronic music genres. Stromae came to wide public attention in 2009 with his song “Alors on danse”, which became a number one in several European countries.
- First Name: Stromae
- Full Name: Paul Van Haver
- Age: 32 years
- Birthday: 12th March, 1985
- Birthplace: Etterbeek, Brussels, Belgium
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: Belgian
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: Alors On Danse
- Music Genre (Text): House, new beat, electronic music, Hip hop, house, electronic
- Year(s) Active: 2005–present
- Instrument (text): Musical keyboard, drums, synthesizer
- Record Label: Vertigo Records of Mercury Records France (Universal Music Group France), Vertigo Records, Mercury Records, Universal Music Group
- Websites: http://www.stromae.net
Noted hip-hop and electronic musician who gained fame with Alors on danse, the No. 1 European hit from 2009. In 2014 he won an Artiste masculin Francophone Award at the NRJ Music Awards. In 2019, Stromae Net Worth is $5 Million. He began dating former Miss Belgium Tatiana Silva in 2011, later breaking up in September 2012.
How Much is Stromae Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Stromae Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million. He and Kanye West worked on a remix of Alors on danse in 2010; his original single gained recognition from Anna Wintour , Jean-Claude Van Damme , and Nicolas Sarkozy . He used Facebook and Twitter to announce the release of his second studio album, Racine Carrée, in August of 2013.