Susan Downey Net Worth
Susan Downey Net Worth 2019: Susan Nicole Downey is an American film producer. Until February 2009, she was Co-President of Dark Castle Entertainment and Executive Vice President of Production at Silver Pictures, Joel Silver’s production company, but has since stepped down to work more closely with her husband, Robert Downey Jr.
- First Name: Susan
- Middle Name: Nicole
- Last Name: Downey
- Maiden Name: Levin
- Full Name: Susan Nicole Levin
- Age: 44 years
- Birthday: 6th November, 1973
- Birthplace: Schaumburg, Illinois, US
- Height: 5′ 3″ (160 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Schaumburg High School in Schaumburg, Illinois (1991)
- University: University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California
- Profession: Producer, director of development for Dark Castle Entertainment
- Profession: Film/TV Producer
- Claim to Fame: The Brave One
- Year(s) Active: 1995–present
- Websites: www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/features/susan-downey-interview-0110
Wife of actor Robert Downey Jr. and acclaimed film producer who came to prominence while working with Joel Silver at Silver Pictures. She and her husband founded their own production company, Team Downey in June 2010. In 2019, Susan Downey Net Worth is $20 Million. She married Downey Jr. in 2005; they had a son named Exton and a daughter named Avri Roel .
How Much is Susan Downey Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Susan Downey Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. Her first full producer credit was for 2003’s Gothika starring Downey Jr. and Halle Berry . She served as the co-president of Dark Castle Entertainment until 2009.