Taran Killam Net Worth
Taran Killam Net Worth 2019: Taran Hourie Killam is an American actor, comedian, and writer. He is best known for his television work on shows such as The Amanda Show, Wild ‘n Out, Mad TV, and Saturday Night Live. Killam is also known for his portrayal of a teen pop star in the 2004 Disney Channel Original Movie Stuck in the Suburbs.
- First Name: Taran
- Middle Name: Hourie
- Last Name: Killam
- Full Name: Taran Hourie Killam
- Age: 35 years
- Birthday: 1st April, 1982
- Birthplace: Culver City, California, USA
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Los Angeles County High School for the Arts, Los Angeles, California
- University: University of California, Los Angeles (one year)
- Profession: Actor, Comedian, Writer, Voice Artist
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Scrubs, Saturday Night Live
- Year(s) Active: 1994–present
- Talent Agency: Principato Young Entertainment (LA)
- Websites: twitter.com/TaranKillam, www.instagram.com/tarzannoz/?hl=en, www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Taran-Killam/
- Brother: Taylor Killam
- Family Member: Robert Stack (great uncle) (actor)
- Friend: Drake Bell, Josh Peck
Actor who starred on the The Amanda Show as a child and went on to join the cast of Saturday Night Live in 2010. In 2019, Taran Killam Net Worth is $4 Million. He married Canadian actress Cobie Smulders in 2012. The couple welcomed a daughter in 2009 and another daughter in 2015.
How Much is Taran Killam Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Taran Killam Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million. He played a role in the comedy film The Heat , starring Sandra Bullock . On Saturday Night Live, he has impersonated many celebrities, from Adrien Brody to Tim Tebow .