Tayshaun Prince Net Worth
Tayshaun Prince Net Worth 2019: Tayshaun Durell Prince is an American professional basketball executive and former player. The 6 ft 9 in small forward graduated from Dominguez High School before playing college basketball for the University of Kentucky.
- First Name: Tayshaun
- Last Name: Prince
- Full Name: Tayshaun Durell Prince
- Age: 37 years
- Birthday: 28th February, 1980
- Birthplace: Compton, California
- Height: 6′ 9″ (206 cm)
- Weight: 215lbs (98 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: American
- High School: Dominguez in Compton, California
- University: University of Kentucky
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Forward
- NBA First Game Date: 30th October, 2002
- Draft: Detroit Pistons, 1st round (23rd pick, 23rd overall), 2002 NBA Draft
Lengthy small forward who was named to four consecutive NBA All-Defensive teams while playing with the Detroit Pistons. He helped lead the Pistons to an NBA Championship in 2004. In 2019, Tayshaun Prince Net Worth is $25 Million. He was raised with two siblings, Tommie and Tisha. He married Farah Prince in 2005 and he has a son named Tahj.
How Much is Tayshaun Prince Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Tayshaun Prince Net Worth 2019 is $25 Million. He won a NBA championship with teammate Ben Wallace in 2004. In 2013, he was traded to the Memphis Grizzlies in a three-team deal that also sent Rudy Gay to the Toronto Raptors.