Ted Lilly Net Worth
Ted Lilly Net Worth 2019: Theodore Roosevelt Lilly III is an American former professional baseball pitcher in Major League Baseball. Lilly attended Yosemite High School in Oakhurst, California, and Fresno City College.
- First Name: Ted
- Middle Name: Roosevelt
- Last Name: Lilly
- Full Name: Theodore Roosevelt Lilly
- Age: 42 years
- Birthday: 4th January, 1976
- Birthplace: Lomita, CA
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Weight: 195lbs (88 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Nationality: American
- High School: Yosemite (Oakhurst, CA)
- Profession: Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Pitcher
- Bats: Left
- Throws: Left
- MLB First Game Date: 14th May, 1999
- Draft: Drafted by the Los Angeles Dodgers in the 23rd round of the 1996 amateur draft.
Left-handed starting pitcher known for his craftiness and slow overhand curveball who was selected to his first All-Star game in 2004. In 2019, Ted Lilly Net Worth is $40 Million. His first son was born in 2010.
How Much is Ted Lilly Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Ted Lilly Net Worth 2019 is $40 Million. He was outfielder Yasiel Puig ‘s teammate on the Dodgers. He announced his retirement following the 2013 season.