Terrell Owens Net Worth
Terrell Owens Net Worth 2019: Terrell Eldorado Owens, popularly known by his initials, T.O., is a former American football wide receiver who played in the National Football League for 16 seasons. A six-time Pro Bowl selection and five-time first-team All-Pro, Owens holds or shares several NFL records.
- First Name: Terrell
- Middle Name: Eldorado
- Last Name: Owens
- Full Name: Terrell Eldorado Owens
- Alternative Name: To
- Age: 44 years
- Birthday: 7th December, 1973
- Birthplace: Alexander City, AL,USA
- Height: 6′ 3″ (191 cm)
- Weight: 226lbs (103 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Bald
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- University: Tennessee-Chattanooga
- Profession: Football Player
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Wide Receiver
- Draft: Drafted by the San Francisco 49ers in the 3rd round (89th overall) of the 1996 NFL Draft.
- Claim to Fame: Former NFL Player
- Websites: www.terrellowens.com/, twitter.com/terrellowens, www.facebook.com/TerrellOwens
Six-time Pro Bowl wide receiver who became the first player in NFL history to catch a touchdown against all 32 teams. He was named to Pro Bowls as a member of the San Francisco 49ers , Philadelphia Eagles and Dallas Cowboys . In 2019, Terrell Owens Net Worth is $100 Thousand. He married Rachel Snider in 2014 and he has four children named Atlin, Kylee, Dasha and Terique.
How Much is Terrell Owens Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Terrell Owens Net Worth 2019 is $100 Thousand. He grew up idolizing Jerry Rice and was able to play alongside him while with the 49ers. Although one of the greatest to ever play his position, he developed a reputation as a volatile teammate. He was named to the NFL’s All-Decade Second Team for the 2000s.