Terry Richardson Net Worth
Terry Richardson Net Worth 2019: Terrence Richardson is an American fashion and portrait photographer. He has shot advertising campaigns for Marc Jacobs, Aldo, Supreme, Sisley, Tom Ford, and Yves Saint Laurent among others, and also done work for magazines such as Rolling Stone, GQ, Vogue, Vanity Fair, Harper’s Bazaar, i-D, and Vice.
- First Name: Terry
- Last Name: Richardson
- Full Name: Terrance Richardson
- Alternative Name: Uncle Terry
- Age: 52 years
- Birthday: 14th August, 1965
- Birthplace: New York, New York, USA
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Hollywood High School, Hollywood, CA, Nordhoff High School, Ojai, CA
- Profession: Photographer, Actor, Cinematographer
- Profession: Photographer
- Claim to Fame: Celebrity Photographer
- Year(s) Active: 1993–present
- Talent Agency: Art Partner
- Websites: twitter.com/terry_world, http://www.terryrichardson.com, http://www.terrysdiary.com, www.nndb.com/people/592/000369482/
- Friend: James Franco, Jared Leto, Lindsay Lohan
World-renowned photographer who shot fashion, portrait, and documentary photography for Rolling Stone and Marc Jacobs among others. In 2019, Terry Richardson Net Worth is $8 Million. His father is photographer Bob Richardson.
How Much is Terry Richardson Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Terry Richardson Net Worth 2019 is $8 Million. He began filming a documentary about the life of Lady GaGa in 2012. His photography has courted controversy for its often sexually explicit depictions of young models.