Theo Ratliff Net Worth
Theo Ratliff Net Worth 2019: Theophalus Curtis Ratliff is an American retired professional basketball player who last played with the NBA’s Los Angeles Lakers. Primarily a center, he was an excellent shot-blocker who had led the league three times in blocks per game. As of 2018, he is ranked 20th all-time in career blocks.
- First Name: Theo
- Middle Name: Curtis
- Last Name: Ratliff
- Full Name: Theo Curtis Ratliff
- Age: 44 years
- Birthday: 17th April, 1973
- Birthplace: Demopolis, Alabama
- Height: 6′ 10″ (208 cm)
- Weight: 225lbs (102 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Nationality: American
- High School: Demopolis in Demopolis, Alabama
- University: University of Wyoming
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Center, Forward
- NBA First Game Date: 3rd November, 1995
- Draft: Detroit Pistons, 1st round (18th pick, 18th overall), 1995 NBA Draft
Journeyman post player who played for nine NBA teams from 1995-2011. He was known for his strong defense and rebounding. In 2019, Theo Ratliff Net Worth is $45 Million. He was born in Demopolis, Alabama.
How Much is Theo Ratliff Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Theo Ratliff Net Worth 2019 is $45 Million. In 2001 he was traded from Philadelphia to Atlanta for Dikembe Mutombo . He led the league in shots blocked in 2001, 2003, and 2004, and was an All-Star in 2001.