Tiger Woods Net Worth
Tiger Woods Net Worth 2019: Eldrick Tont “Tiger” Woods is an American professional golfer who is among the most successful golfers of all time, and one of the most popular athletes of the 21st century. He has been one of the highest-paid athletes in the world for several years.
- First Name: Tiger
- Last Name: Woods
- Full Name: Eldrick Tont Woods
- Alternative Name: Mr. T, Righty, Tiger “Cablanasian” Woods
- Age: 42 years
- Birthday: 30th December, 1975
- Birthplace: Long Beach, California, USA
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Weight: 185lbs (84 kg)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Distinctive Feature: Cablanasian
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Buddhist
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: American
- High School: Western High School, Anaheim, CA
- University: Stanford University (dropped out)
- Profession: Golf Pro
- Profession: Golf
- Claim to Fame: Currently the World No. 1
- Websites: www.tigerwoods.com/, web.tigerwoodsfoundation.org/index, www.pgatour.com/players/player.08793.html
Champion golfer who won over 100 Tour events and became the youngest player to complete the PGA Career Grand Slam. He won 14 majors, including 4 Masters Tournaments. In 2019, Tiger Woods Net Worth is $800 Million. He was born to Earl and Kultida Woods. He had two children, Sam and Charlie , with Elin Nordegren , whom he married in 2004 and divorced in 2010. He then dated Olympic gold medalist Lindsey Vonn from 2013 to 2015.
How Much is Tiger Woods Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Tiger Woods Net Worth 2019 is $800 Million. Phil Mickelson developed a reputation for finishing second to Woods, but he eventually won his share of major tournaments. He was named after Col. Vuong Dang Phong, who was a friend of his father and was also called Tiger.