Tim Hardaway Net Worth
Tim Hardaway Net Worth 2019: Timothy Duane Hardaway Jr. is an American professional basketball player for the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association. He played college basketball for the Michigan Wolverines and declared for the NBA draft after his junior season for the national runner-up 2012–13 team.
- First Name: Timothy
- Middle Name: Duane
- Last Name: Hardaway
- Full Name: Timothy Duane Hardaway
- Alternative Name: Tim, The Bug, Timothy Duane Hardaway
- Age: 51 years
- Birthday: 1st September, 1966
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois USA
- Height: 6′ 0″ (183 cm)
- Weight: 175lbs (79 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Bald
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Carver in Chicago, Illinois
- University: University of Texas at El Paso
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Guard
- NBA First Game Date: 3rd November, 1989
- Draft: Golden State Warriors, 1st round (14th pick, 14th overall), 1989 NBA Draft
- Claim to Fame: Well, you know I hate gay people, so I let it be known
5-time NBA All-Star whose career spanned from 1989 to 2003. His #10 jersey was retired by the Miami Heat in 2009, only the second retired jersey in franchise history. In 2019, Tim Hardaway Net Worth is $28 Million. He married Yolanda Adkins in 1993. His son Tim Hardaway Jr. was a standout college basketball player at the University of Michigan and became a first round pick of the New York Knicks in 2013. He also has a daughter named Nia Hardaway.
How Much is Tim Hardaway Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Tim Hardaway Net Worth 2019 is $28 Million. He became the second-fastest player in history to surpass 5,000 points and 2,500 assists after legendary Hall of Fame guard Oscar Robertson . He was best known for his crossover dribble.