Tim McIlrath Net Worth
Tim McIlrath Net Worth 2019: Timothy James “Tim” McIlrath is an American punk rock musician. He is the lead singer, rhythm guitarist, songwriter and co-founder of the American punk rock band Rise Against. McIlrath is known to support animal rights and actively promotes PETA with his band. He is also straight edge.
- First Name: Tim
- Last Name: McIlrath
- Full Name: Timothy James McIlrath
- Alternative Name: James Kaspar, James Kaspar (pseudonym in The Killing Tree)
- Age: 38 years
- Birthday: 3rd November, 1979
- Birthplace: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Rolling Meadows High School, Rolling Meadows, IL
- Profession: Musician, Singer-Songwriter, Lyricist, Composer, Vocalist, Guitarist, Bassist, Activist
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: Rage Against
- Music Genre (Text): Melodic hardcore, punk rock, hardcore punk, post-hardcore, alternative rock, metalcore
- Year(s) Active: 1995–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, piano, guitar, bass
- Record Label: Fat Wreck Chords, Geffen, DGC, Interscope
- Associated Acts: Rise Against, Baxter, Arma Angelus, The Killing Tree, The Honor System, Berri Txarrak, Cancer Bats, Flobots, Thursday
Punk rock musician and lead singer for the Chicago band Rise Against who is also an outspoken animal rights activist. In 2019, Tim McIlrath Net Worth is $6 Million. He raised two daughters with his wife Erin McIlrath. He is straightedge, meaning he abstains from all drugs and alcohol.
How Much is Tim McIlrath Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Tim McIlrath Net Worth 2019 is $6 Million. He is a friend and former bandmate of Pete Wentz , the bass player for pop punk group Fall Out Boy. He has one blue eye and one brown eye, a condition that is known as heterochromia.