Tim Robbins Net Worth
Tim Robbins Net Worth 2019: Timothy Francis Robbins is an American actor, screenwriter, director, producer, and musician. He is well known for his portrayal of Andy Dufresne in the prison drama film The Shawshank Redemption.
- First Name: Tim
- Middle Name: Francis
- Last Name: Robbins
- Full Name: Timothy Francis Robbins
- Age: 59 years
- Birthday: 16th October, 1958
- Birthplace: West Covina, California, USA
- Height: 6′ 5″ (196 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Grey
- Distinctive Feature: Tall stature, Bright blue eyes
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Stuyvesant High School, New York City, NY (1976)
- University: Plattsburgh State University (two years), BA Drama, University of California at Los Angeles (1981)
- Profession: Actor, Screenwriter, Director, Activist
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Bull Durham, Jacob’s Ladder
- Year(s) Active: 1979–present
- Talent Agency: ICM Partners, Entertainment Booking Agency, Celebrity Talent International
- Websites: www.timrobbins.net/, www.nndb.com/people/614/000025539/, twitter.com/timrobbins1, http://timrobbins.net
Actor best known for his roles in the films Shawshank Redemption, Bull Durham, Jacob’s Ladder, The Player, and The Hudsucker Proxy. His performance as Dave Boyle in Mystic River earned him an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor. In 2019, Tim Robbins Net Worth is $60 Million. His father is Gilbert Lee Robbins, the musician and manager of The Gaslight Cafe. His mother, Mary, worked as an actress. He had two sons named Miles and Jack with his longtime partner Susan Sarandon . He and Sarandon split in 2009.
How Much is Tim Robbins Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Tim Robbins Net Worth 2019 is $60 Million. He starred in Bull Durham with Kevin Costner . He makes brief appearances in the comedy films High Fidelity and Anchorman.