Tommy Thayer Net Worth
Tommy Thayer Net Worth 2019: Thomas Cunningham Thayer is an American musician and songwriter. He is the lead guitarist for the American hard rock band Kiss, and was lead guitarist for the band Black ‘n Blue.
- First Name: Tommy
- Last Name: Thayer
- Age: 57 years
- Birthday: 7th November, 1960
- Birthplace: Portland, Oregon, USA
- Height: 6′ 2½” (189 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Sunset High School, Oregon, USA
- Profession: Guitarist
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: Black N’ Blue/Kiss
- Music Genre (Text): Hard rock, heavy metal
- Origin: Portland, Oregon, US
- Year(s) Active: 1981–present, 1978–present
- Instrument (text): Guitar, vocals, keyboards
- Associated Acts: Black ‘n Blue, Kiss
- Websites: www.tommythayer.com/, http://www.tommythayer.com, http://tommythayer.com
American musician best known as the lead guitarist for glam metal band KISS, as well as for the band Black ‘n Blue. He began serving on the Board of Trustees for Pacific University in 2005. In 2019, Tommy Thayer Net Worth is $10 Million. He was born to Patricia and James Thayer. He married Amber Peek in 2006.
How Much is Tommy Thayer Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Tommy Thayer Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. He is joined by Gene Simmons in KISS. He supports the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles by giving the hospital the proceeds that come from selling his signature guitar amps.