Travis Hafner Net Worth
Travis Hafner Net Worth 2019: Travis Lee Hafner is an American former professional baseball player. He played in Major League Baseball as a designated hitter and first baseman. A left-handed hitter, Hafner played for the Texas Rangers, Cleveland Indians and New York Yankees.
- First Name: Travis
- Middle Name: Lee
- Last Name: Hafner
- Full Name: Travis Lee Hafner
- Alternative Name: Pronk
- Age: 40 years
- Birthday: 3rd June, 1977
- Birthplace: Jamestown, ND
- Height: 6′ 3″ (191 cm)
- Weight: 240lbs (109 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Nationality: American
- High School: Sykeston (Sykeston, ND)
- Profession: Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Designated Hitter
- Bats: Left
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 6th August, 2002
- Draft: Drafted by the Texas Rangers in the 31st round of the 1996 amateur draft.
MLB first baseman and designated hitter known for his power swing. In 2019, Travis Hafner Net Worth is $26 Million. He married Amy Beekman in November 2006 and the couple has two sons together, Blake Lee and Trip John.
How Much is Travis Hafner Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Travis Hafner Net Worth 2019 is $26 Million. In 2013, he joined star shortstop Derek Jeter on the New York Yankees. He finished top 5 in AL MVP voting in 2005 and 2006, tallying 30+ home runs and 100+ RBIs while hitting over .300 in both seasons.