Travis Tritt Net Worth
Travis Tritt Net Worth 2019: James Travis Tritt is an American country music singer, songwriter, and actor. He signed to Warner Bros. Records in 1989, releasing seven studio albums and a greatest hits package for the label between then and 1999.
- First Name: James
- Middle Name: Travis
- Last Name: Tritt
- Full Name: James Travis Tritt
- Age: 54 years
- Birthday: 9th February, 1963
- Birthplace: Marietta, Georgia, U.S.
- Height: 5′ 7½” (171 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Profession: Singer-songwriter, Actor
- Profession: Country Musician
- Music Genre (Text): Country
- Music Genre: Country
- Year(s) Active: 1989 – present
- Music Style: Contemporary Country, New Traditionalist, Honky Tonk
- Music Mood: Organic, Rollicking, Rousing, Bittersweet, Plaintive, Fun, Earnest, Intimate, Confident, Brash, Sentimental, Freewheeling, Raucous, Amiable/Good-Natured, Poignant, Romantic
- Instrument: Guitar, Vocals
- Instrument (text): Vocals, guitar, banjo
- Record Label: Warner Bros., Columbia, Category 5, Post Oak
- Associated Acts: Gregg Brown, Dana McVicker, Marty Stuart
- Websites: http://www.travistritt.com/
- Father: James Tritt
- Mother: Gwen Tritt
Country singer whose debut album was the 1989 release Country Club. He won a Grammy Award for the duet “The Whiskey Ain’t Workin'” with Marty Stuart . In 2019, Travis Tritt Net Worth is $35 Million. He married Karen Ryon in September 1983, then Jodi Barrett in 1984, and then Theresa Nelson on April 12, 1997.
How Much is Travis Tritt Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Travis Tritt Net Worth 2019 is $35 Million. He was a prominent member of Grand Ole Opry, along with Minnie Pearl . His album It’s All About to Change went multi-platinum.