Trevor Cahill Net Worth
Trevor Cahill Net Worth 2019: Trevor John Cahill is an American professional baseball pitcher for the Los Angeles Angels of Major League Baseball. The Oakland Athletics drafted Cahill in the second round of the 2006 MLB draft. He made his MLB debut in 2009.
- First Name: Trevor
- Middle Name: John
- Last Name: Cahill
- Full Name: Trevor John Cahill
- Age: 29 years
- Birthday: 1st March, 1988
- Birthplace: Oceanside, CA
- Height: 6′ 4″ (193 cm)
- Weight: 220lbs (100 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Nationality: American
- High School: Vista (Vista, CA)
- Profession: Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Pitcher
- Bats: Right
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 7th April, 2009
- Draft: Drafted by the Oakland Athletics in the 2nd round of the 2006 amateur draft.
Sinkerballer also known for his cutter and change-up; he made his MLB debut in 2009 with the Oakland Athletics and was an All-Star in 2010. In 2019, Trevor Cahill Net Worth is $23 Million. He was born in Oceanside, California.
How Much is Trevor Cahill Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Trevor Cahill Net Worth 2019 is $23 Million. All-Star left fielder Matt Holliday was his teammate on the A’s. He was committed to the Ivy League’s Dartmouth before ultimately choosing to sign with the A’s.