Trey Parker Net Worth
Trey Parker Net Worth 2019: Randolph Severn “Trey” Parker III is an American actor, animator, writer, director, producer, singer, and songwriter. He is known for co-creating South Park along with his creative partner Matt Stone, as well as co-writing and co-directing the Tony Award-winning musical The Book of Mormon.
- First Name: Trey
- Last Name: Parker
- Full Name: Randolph Severn Parker III
- Age: 48 years
- Birthday: 19th October, 1969
- Birthplace: Conifer, Cado
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Atheist
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Evergreen High School, Evergreen, Cado
- University: Berklee College of Music, Boston, Massachsuetts, University of Cado at Boulder
- Profession: Actor, voice actor, animator, writer, producer, director, musician
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Co-Creator/Star of South Park
- Year(s) Active: 1989–present
- Talent Agency: William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
- Brand Endorsement: Pizza Hut
- Websites: www.nndb.com/people/591/000024519/, www.biography.com/people/trey-parker-20989887, www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Trey-PArker/
Co-created the hit, long-running animated series South Park alongside Matt Stone , which led to the duo winning several Emmy Awards for their brilliantly vulgar humor. He and Matt also provide voices for several characters on the series. He directed the 2004 comedy film Team America: World Police and co-wrote and co-directed the Tony Award-winning musical The Book of Mormon. In 2019, Trey Parker Net Worth is $500 Million. He was married to Emma Sugiyama from 2006 to 2008. He had a daughter named Betty with Boogie Tillman in 2013.
How Much is Trey Parker Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Trey Parker Net Worth 2019 is $500 Million. Other voice actors on South Park over the years have included Mary Kay Bergman , Isaac Hayes and Eliza Schneider . He made his directorial debut with the 1993 comedy film Cannibal! The Musical.