Uncle Kracker Net Worth
Uncle Kracker Net Worth 2019: Matthew Shafer, also known by his stage name Uncle Kracker, is an American singer-songwriter, rapper and musician known for his country and rock music. He was a turntablist for Kid Rock’s backing group Twisted Brown Trucker and since 1999 has recorded as a solo artist.
- First Name: Uncle
- Last Name: Kracker
- Full Name: Matthew Shafer
- Alternative Name: Matthew Shafer
- Age: 43 years
- Birthday: 9th November, 1974
- Birthplace: Mount Clemens,Michigan,USA
- Height: 5′ 9½” (177 cm)
- Build: Large
- Eye C: Hazel
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Musician, singer-songwriter, DJ
- Profession: Singer
- Music Genre (Text): Rock, country pop, alternative rock, rap rock, pop rock, country
- Year(s) Active: 1987–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, turntables, guitar
- Record Label: Atlantic, Lava, EMI, Sugar Hill
- Associated Acts: Kid Rock, Kid Rock Kenny Chesney, Kenny Chesney
- Websites: www.unclekracker.com/, http://www.unclekracker.com/
Singer and musician best known by his stage name Uncle Kracker. He released the double-Platinum album Double Wide, featuring the song “Follow Me.” In 2019, Uncle Kracker Net Worth is $5 Million. He married Melanie Haas in 1998 and they raised three kids together.
How Much is Uncle Kracker Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Uncle Kracker Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million. He was a DJ for Kid Rock as well as being one of his best friends. He sang “Drift Away,” which got to #9 on the Billboard Hot 100 and has worked with artists such as Kenny Chesney .