Venus Williams Net Worth
Venus Williams Net Worth 2019: Venus Ebony Starr Williams is an American professional tennis player who is currently ranked world No. 38 in the WTA singles rankings.
- First Name: Venus
- Middle Name: Ebony
- Last Name: Williams
- Full Name: Venus Ebony Starr Williams
- Age: 37 years
- Birthday: 17th June, 1980
- Birthplace: Lynwood, CA
- Height: 6′ 2½” (189 cm)
- Weight: 159lbs (72 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Distinctive Feature: Her height, Her athletic body
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Jahovah’s Witness
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: (home Schooled)
- University: (fashion design) Art Institute of Florida
- Profession: Tennis Player, Author, Entepreneur
- Profession: Tennis
- Claim to Fame: Pro tennis player
- Talent Agency: Gold Medal Greats, Entertainment Booking Agency
- Brand Endorsement: Print ads for Wilson Hyper Hammer 4.3 Hyper-Carbon racket (2000)., Print ads for Wilsons Leather and the Venus Williams Collection designed by her (2001)., TV commercial for American Express (2004), TV commercial for McDonalds (2002), Print ad for Avon, 2002., TV commercial for Sci-Fi Channel, with sister Serena. (1999), TV commercials for Oreo cookies with sister Serena in a competition with pro football’s Manning brothers (2009)., (2010) Print ads for Tide With Fabreze stain and odor control laundry detergent., (2008) Print ads for Wilson’s [K] Blade raquet with sister Serena., (2009) Print ads for the Family Circle Cup tournament in Charleston, SC.
- Bust (inches): 34
- Cup Size: D
- Waist (inches): 23
- Hips (inches): 34
- Websites: www.venuswilliams.com/, twitter.com/Venuseswilliams, www.facebook.com/VenusWilliams, www.wtatennis.com/players/player/9027
- Father: Richard Williams (tennis)
- Mother: Oracene Price (tennis)
- Sister: Serena Williams
- Favorite Bands: 311
Won the Australian Open and French Open singles competition in 1998 and compiled a number of tournament championships in doubles play alongside her younger sister Serena Williams . In 2019, Venus Williams Net Worth is $95 Million. Her parents are Richard Williams and Oracene Price .
How Much is Venus Williams Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Venus Williams Net Worth 2019 is $95 Million. She became one of the first three female tennis players to reach the finals of all four grand slams, along with her sister and Maria Sharapova . She was the first black woman to become World No. 1.