Vernon Maxwell Net Worth
Vernon Maxwell Net Worth 2019: Vernon Maxwell is an American retired professional basketball player who was a shooting guard in the National Basketball Association for thirteen seasons during the late 1980s, 1990s, and early 2000s.
- First Name: Vernon
- Last Name: Maxwell
- Full Name: Vernon Maxwell
- Alternative Name: Hawk, Mad Max
- Age: 52 years
- Birthday: 12th September, 1965
- Birthplace: Gainesville, Florida
- Height: 6′ 4″ (193 cm)
- Weight: 180lbs (82 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Nationality: American
- High School: Buchholz in Gainesville, Florida
- University: University of Florida
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Guard
- NBA First Game Date: 5th November, 1988
- Draft: Denver Nuggets, 2nd round (22nd pick, 47th overall), 1988 NBA Draft
Shooting guard who played for eight NBA teams from 1988 to 2001; won NBA championships in 1994 and 1995 with the Houston Rockets. In 2019, Vernon Maxwell Net Worth is $4 Million. He was born and raised in Gainesville, Florida.
How Much is Vernon Maxwell Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Vernon Maxwell Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million. He won both of his NBA titles alongside hall of famer Hakeem Olajuwon . He was suspended for 10 games in 1995 after jumping into the stands to punch a heckling fan.