Vincent Herbert Net Worth
Vincent Herbert Net Worth 2019: Vincent Herbert is a songwriter, record producer, record executive and founder of Streamline Records, an imprint of Interscope Records. He also attended Cambridge Christian School for grades 8–12.
- First Name: Vincent
- Last Name: Herbert
- Full Name: Vincent Herbert
- Alternative Name: Vince Herbert
- Age: 44 years
- Birthday: 27th January, 1973
- Birthplace: Newark, New Jersey, USA
- Height: 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Bald
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Record exective, record producer, songwriter, manager
- Profession: Producer
- Claim to Fame: Managing Toni Braxton, Marrying Tamar Braxton
- Music Genre (Text): R&b, Soul, Pop
- Year(s) Active: 1989–present
- Record Label: Streamline Records, Interscope Records
- Associated Acts: Tamar Braxton, Tatyana Ali, Toni Braxton, 3 Boys From Newark, Destiny’s Child, JoJo, Aaliyah, Mindless Behavior, Lady Gaga
- Websites: instagram.com/itsbabylogan_/
- Family Member: Logan Vincent Herbert (son)
- Associated People: Lady Gaga, Tamar Braxton, Toni Braxton, Mindless Behavior, OMG Girlz, Destiny’s Child
R&B producer who worked with top artists of his day, including Toni Braxton , Aaliyah , and Lady Gaga . In 2019, Vincent Herbert Net Worth is $3 Million. He married singer Tamar Braxton in 2008. He and Tamar have a son named Logan .
How Much is Vincent Herbert Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Vincent Herbert Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million. He’s also collaborated with JoJo . He gained reality fame for starring in the spin-off series Tamar & Vince on We-TV.